Friday, December 11, 2009

College Security

I must admit when I read my classmate's blogpost, I was shocked. I have never really worried about crime as long as I've attended ACC, but from the sound of things I ought to.

Apparently colleges have failed to completely comply with security rules in Texas which leads me to wonder, what in the world are they thinking? I understand that some parts of being a cop are not fun... but it's their job and they should do it correctly or not at all. It is not comforting to think that when crimes are committed on some college campuses that they aren't reported. Sure keeping and posting these records on the website might drive potential students away but isn't honesty and the safety of students what matters here?

Hey at least we get the placebo effect of security.

No comments:

Post a Comment